ISBN (no spaces or dashes):
EXCERPTS FROM THE ROMAN MISSAL DELUXE LEATHER EDITION
Commonly referred to as the "Book of the Chair"
Click here to review SAMPLE PAGES
Description from Catholic Book Publishing:
This publication features texts of the Roman Missal used by the celebrant while at the chair. Approved by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, this slimmer companion texts addresses the concerns about the weight of the Roman Missal. At roughly half the page count of our full Roman Missal, Excerpts from the Roman Missal will be a welcome addition to your parish liturgical library as well as appreciated by both celebrants and altar servers.
Each of our three distinct aedition affirms our nearly 107-year commitment to publishing excellence, with every copy hand-tabbed and subject to rigorous inspection by our staff, ensuring that each book meets our stringent quality requirements.
The compact 7" x 9" Chapel Clothbound Edition features highly readable type for text and music, while boasting a proven layout that respects functional page-turns. As with the present Roman Missal, sturdy 80 lb. paper used for the Order of Mass provides extra strength to withstand everyday use. Like the Clothbound Edition, the Chapel Edition also features durable Roxite cover material.
- Familiar layout found in the Roman Missal, ensuring comfortable and confident use with an even more manageable weight
- Large, bold, legible type for Priest's text and music
- Over 150 full-color illustrations, including 25 full-page images, enhance the sacredness and dignity of the text
- Highest quality and opacity of paper available
- Doubly-reinforced Smyth sewing, coupled with heavy-duty binder's board ensure strength, durability, and longevity
- Functional tabs feature a limited lifetime guarantee and are specially designed to resist cracking, fading, and tearing
- Three decorated satin ribbon page markers, designed not to fray an enhanced by our patented insert system
7" x 9"Author (Last, First):
INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON ENGLISH IN LITURGYPages: